CSL Plasma Assoc Warehouse in Dallas, Texas
Assoc WarehouseUnited States of AmericaR-0707572015 CSL Plasma
1 Routinely lifts and carries material weighing up to 50 lbs. in a refrigerated environment. Tasks involve pushing, pulling, lifting and bending to move equipment and products.
2 Interfaces with different computer systems to receive, store and ship products using barcode scanners
3 Loads and off-loads transport trailers with plasma and supplies, stores and retrieves pallets from freezer, refrigerator and dry storage. Tasks involve the operation of industrial fork trucks and other powered equipment in an environment with temperatures as low as -34º C. Maintain fork truck certification as required by OSHA.
4 Follows company quality control standards and procedures, and complies with all company safety requirements.
5 Identifies and reports errors, procedure exceptions, safety hazards and other conditions that could interfere with productivity, safety or quality.
6 Maintains personal and work group areas in a clean, efficient and safe condition.
7 Performs various activities as directed by supervision involving verification, counting and movement of products in the freezer, refrigerator and dry storage.
8 Other job-related duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma/GED required. Must be able to read and do simple math
• 1-3 years warehousing experience preferred. Previous fork truck certification and experience in handling bio-hazardous material preferred
• Must have current, valid driver’s license and clear motor vehicle background screens
(physical & mental requirements) • Shares information with internal contacts with common desire to reach a solution
• Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information
• Ability to complete routine forms or conduct routine oral communications
• Occasionally exposed to blood borne pathogens
• Frequently required to wear personal protective equipment
• Frequently exposed to extreme temperatures
• Standing up to 6 hours with moderate amount of time walking, bending, twisting
• Ability to lift or carry up to 50 lbs
• Overtime and working extended hours may be required
• Fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
Street Address5015 Catron Drive
Primary LocationCSL Plasma US-PLC Dallas
Equal Opportunity Employer
CSL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please click below.