CSL Plasma Supv Center in Boise, Idaho
Supv CenterUnited States of AmericaR-0726832015 CSL Plasma
1 In compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), supervise center operations daily activities. Provide clear and consistent instructions and directions, conduct meetings, and clearly communicate performance expectations. May be required to perform tasks in work areas. Advise management of employee relation issues or escalated donor issues.
2 In conjunction with Group Leaders, facilitate donor movement throughout the center minimizing wait time and processing.
3 Ensure the center is staffed with adequate number of personnel to provide sufficient support based upon center size, structure and donor flow. Monitor time card reporting procedures, attendance, and utilization of overtime.
4 Conduct error investigations and develop recommendations for process improvement.
5 Participate with management in conducting performance appraisals, providing performance feedback. With management review, document verbal and written coaching level corrective actions as needed. Assist in maintaining up-to-date employee training files, checklists, and assist with performance evaluations and certification status.
6 May assist with the recruitment and selection of center operation staff.
7 Adhere to and promote compliance to company policies and procedures.
8 May assist with the development and implementation of marketing initiatives to increase donor retention.
9 Ensure accurate recording of donor data in the electronic donor information management system as outlined in the SOPs.
10 Understand policies and procedures associated with hyper immune programs at the center if applicable.
11 Maintain clean efficient work environment, and ensure sufficient operating supplies and forms are available. Comply with all Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures. May conduct routine internal procedures and documentation audits. Promote safety in all actions.
12 Maintain confidentiality of personnel, donor, and center information.
13 Will be cross-trained in all technical areas and other functions to meet the needs of the business.
14 Bilingual skills may be required, at the discretion of the organization, to meet the needs of the business.
15 Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalency required
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience preferred
• Minimum 1 year supervisory, leadership experience responsible for overseeing the activities of others required
(physical & mental requirements)
• Shares information with internal contacts with common desire to reach a solution
• Ability to make decisions, which have moderate impact on immediate work unit.
• Must be able to see and speak with customers and observe equipment operation.
• Occasionally perform tasks while standing and walking up to 100% of time
• Reach, bend, kneel and have high level of manual dexterity
• Occasionally be required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
• Fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
• Frequently exposed to hazardous chemicals, extreme temperatures and to blood borne pathogens.
• Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment while performing specific tasks or in certain areas
• Required to work overtime and extended hours to support center operational needs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
Street Address3419 N. Cole Rd
Primary LocationCSL Plasma US-Boise 227
Equal Opportunity Employer
CSL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please click below.
CSL makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable US federal, state or local law. CSL complies with all applicable employment laws, including but not limited to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and the Immigration Reform and Control Act.